How do you get rid of Fordyce spots naturally, fast and at home? The presence of these bumps on lips, penile shaft, balls or foreskin can cause panic and fear. This post provides you with ways and tips on how you can get rid of them naturally at home.
What are Fordyce spots? According to Wikipedia, Fordyce spots also known as Fordyce granules are visible sebaceous glands that are present in most individuals. These bumps or spots can appear on the genitals including the foreskin, penile shaft, scrotum or the balls as seen in men. They are small or tiny painless, raised, pale, red or white bumps or spots. They range about 1 to 3mm in diameter.
Fordyce granules on the skin around your genitals, lips or mouth do not indicate any medical condition. They are not related with any disease or ailment. They are a natural occurrence on your body. This means, you don’t need to visit your healthcare provider for treatment. However, you may remove them if they are causing cosmetic concerns. Needless to say, the bumps are not a sign or symptom of sexually transmitted disease especially genital warts or any form of cancer.
In this article, learn the remedies and ways to get rid of Fordyce spots on lips, labia and penile shaft naturally and at home fast.
How to get rid of Fordyce spots on upper lips naturally
- How to get rid of Fordyce spots on upper lips naturally
- 1. Vitamin Mix
- 2. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3. Garlic Juice
- 4. Turmeric Milk
- How to get rid of Fordyce spots on labia
- 1. Drinking enough water
- 2. Coconut Oil
- 3. Increase daily intake of Vitamins
- 4. Aloe Vera gel
- 5. Lemon juice
- How to get rid of Fordyce spots fast
- How to get rid of Fordyce spots at home
- 1. Asparagus Paste
- 2. Olive Oil
- 3. Jojoba Oil
- 4. Increase intake of Broccoli
- How to get rid of Fordyce spots on balls, foreskin and penile shaft
- 1. Tea tree Oil
- 2. Chamomile
- 3. Eat Garlic regularly
- How to remove Fordyce Spots on Lips, Shaft Overnight, Fast – Video
Fordyce granules or spots on lips can make you have a boring or unattractive look. You may have to try the following natural ways to get rid of these spots on your upper lips. Before trying any of the following natural treatments, first confirm with a specialist if the spots on the lips are actually Fordyce spits and not something else.
Below are natural cures for Fordyce granules on your lips:
1. Vitamin Mix
To come up with this natural treatment, you need:
- 50ml of lemon syrup
- 50ml orange juice
- 40ml warm water
- Take 50ml of lemon syrup and add 30 ml of warm water. stir the mixture using a spoon
- Into the mixture, pour 50ml of orange juice and stir
- Dab cotton swabs into the mixture
- Place the cotton swabs onto the affected lips for about 5 minutes
- Do this procedure for about three days for maximum benefit.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is one of the effective natural treatment for Fordyce spots on lips and other parts of the body. Here’s how you can use apple cider vinegar:
- Put two tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar into a glass of warm or cold water
- Using a spoon, mix the content
- Drink the mixture
- Alternatively, apply the mixture onto the affected skin of your lips.
- Repeat the procedure two – three time a day for maximum benefit.
3. Garlic Juice
Garlic has an anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the appearance of Fordyce spots on lips and redness as well.
What you need:
- 2 pieces of garlic
- 200 ml of water
- Lemon juice
Here’s the procedure on how to use garlic juice for treating:
- Crush the pieces of garlic
- In a bowel containing crushed garlic, add the 200ml of water.
- Extract garlic juice
- Drink the juice as it is
- Do this 3 times a day for good results.
4. Turmeric Milk
Turmeric has anti-fungal and moisturizing properties making it effective in treating Fordyce spots on lips and penile shaft. It also has abilities to treat other skin infections.
Here is what you need for making turmeric milk:
- 50 gm of Turmeric
- Half cup of Milk
Direction of use
- Warm half cup of the milk.
- Add the 50 gm of turmeric powder into the milk
- Thoroughly stir the mixture
- Drink the mixture as it
- You can do this once daily
How to get rid of Fordyce spots on labia
Quite a number of women suffer from Fordyce spots on and around the genital, on the vagina and vulva area. The appearance of these spots is fairly unsightly. You may mistake the Fordyce granules for a sexually transmitted disease. The labia can be affected by small groups or lines appearing as white or yellow pimple –like spots.
Labial Fordyce spots usually causes distress and concern to most females. How do you get rid of labial Fordyce spots naturally at home? Below are natural treatments. They include:
1. Drinking enough water
Taking enough is the surest of treating Fordyce spots naturally. Water is essential in preventing dehydration and thereafter boosting your immunity. Your body is able to fight bacteria that could easily cause spotting on the sebaceous glands. It is recommended you drink close to a minimum of 8 glasses in a day.
2. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer. It can also help in reducing spotting that occurs as a result of dehydration. It is known for skin healing abilities. Here’s the procedure on direction of use:
- Put 200ml of coconut oil into a cooking pan
- Add 4 garlic cloves into the oil
- Cook the oil and the cloves for about 1 hour at low flame
- Allow it to cool
- Apply the mixture onto the affected area
- Do this once daily
3. Increase daily intake of Vitamins
Increasing consumption of Vitamins daily is vital in getting rid of Fordyce spots. Take sufficient dose for maximum benefits. Increase the daily intake of Vitamin A, B, C, D, E and K.
4. Aloe Vera gel
This is the natural and effective way on how to get rid of Fordyce spots on labia. Here’s how to apply the gal onto the affected area.
- Extract gel from freshly cut aloe plant
- Apply it directly on the inflamed skin
- Allow it to sit for about 10 minutes
- Rinse the area with lukewarm water
- Do this twice a day for good results
Aloe Vera gel has antifungal and antibacterial properties. This will be exceptionally important for your condition.
5. Lemon juice
A lot is known about the benefits of lemons for one’s health. It has the ability to various skin infections. It can be applied directly or combined with other home remedies. Here’s how to use lemon juice:
- Extract lemon juice from lemon fruits
- Apply directly on the skin.
- Applying regularly, lets twice or thrice a day
Lemon helps to eliminate spots and reduce their appearance.
How to get rid of Fordyce spots fast
Is it possible to get rid of Fordyce spots fast? The following tips should help you to reduce the appearance of these white or yellow pimple – like spots on your skin fast.
- Having a dry skin could be the cause of Fordyce spots. Thus, try to drink at least 7 – 8 glasses of water daily to boost your immunity and keep your body hydrated.
- Increase intake of garlic in your diet. Taking garlic supplements routinely can help fix your condition
- Taking enough Vitamins should be one of your priorities daily.
- Wear loose undergarments to avoid sweating in the labia region
- You should avoid laser treatment. Fordyce spots resolves on its own. It doesn’t require treatment
- Use antibacterial soap.
- Keeping good hygiene is very essential in treating Fordyce spots on penis, shaft, balls, or other parts of the body.
- If you have Fordyce spots on lips, avoid licking the lips. This can dehydrate the lips and aggravate the condition.
How to get rid of Fordyce spots at home
There are a number of ways to get rid of Fordyce spots at home. Try the following home remedies:
1. Asparagus Paste
Asparagus helps your body to increase the production of skin cells fast. Thus it helps to cure the spots resulting from Fordyce granules faster. If you mix with lemon juice, it can eliminate bacterial attacks that can worsen the spots. Here’s how to use asparagus paste:
- Crush an asparagus
- Add about 40 ml of water
- Add 10 ml of lemon juice and olive oil to the mixture
- Stir the mixture using a spoon until a fine paste is formed
- Allow the paste to settle for some minutes
- Apply on the affected area then rinse with lukewarm water
- For good results, repeat the procedure twice a day.
2. Olive Oil
Olive oil is a natural moisturizer thus helps to keep the skin hydrated. This helps to prevent the occurrence of Fordyce spots. Below here’s how to use:
- Wash the affected skin with an antibacterial soap
- Dip cotton swabs into the oil
- Apply the oil directly using the cotton swabs
- After one hour, wash the oil
- Do this twice daily for maximum benefit.
3. Jojoba Oil
This oil has strong antibacterial properties essential in treating Fordyce spots. It heals the spots by eliminating the invasion and growth of bacteria in the sebaceous glands. It is also a natural moisturizer making it important in healing the spots. Here’s how to use:
- Wash the affected area with an antibacterial soap
- Using a piece of cotton, apply the oil
- Allow it to stay on the skin for about 10 minutes
- Wash off the oil with clean water
- Repeat this remedy at least twice daily
Jojoba oil contains wax esters that works as a natural moisturizer thus making it even more effective in treating this spots naturally at home.
4. Increase intake of Broccoli
As mentioned earlier, intake of Vitamins regularly is necessary to get rid of Fordyce spots. While fruits such as oranges are considered as the prime source of Vitamin B, there are other natural sources. Broccoli is rich in Vitamin C. it also contains plenty of other Vitamins and minerals that help in eliminating the Fordyce spots on Labia, penis, lips, etc.
How to get rid of Fordyce spots on balls, foreskin and penile shaft
Fordyce granules or spots on balls, foreskins, penis and penile shaft can be bothersome. It may affect your sexual life if you have the worry that it could be a sexually transmitted disease such as genital warts. Although the spots usually resolve on its own, you may want to get rid of them fast. The following are some natural treatment for these spots. They include:
1. Tea tree Oil
Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic thus it can help in relieving inflamed skin and preventing bacterial growth causing the spots. It is important in treating penile papules bumps thus a natural way of getting rid of Fordyce spots on penile shaft.
Direction of use
- Using cotton swabs, apply the oil onto the affected skin
- Leave it for about 10 – 15 minutes to sit on the inflamed area
- Rinse with clean water
- Repeat the procedure at least once daily for maximum results.
Chamomile flowers can help treat itchy spots or inflamed skin. It is one of the best herbal remedies for skin infections. It can naturally cure hives, sunburns and reduce the appearance of Fordyce spots within a couple of weeks.
3. Eat Garlic regularly
Garlic is one of the effective natural remedies that contains antioxidants to help in removing theses spots on penis, balls, foreskin, lips etc. here’s how to use garlic:
- Crush two or three pieces of garlic cloves
- Add water and boil
- Add raw honey and stir thoroughly
- Allow it cool and drink as it is.
- Repeat this home remedy at least once daily
How to remove Fordyce Spots on Lips, Shaft Overnight, Fast – Video
Sources and references